Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2013 PT Media Televisi Indonesia (Metro TV) is a foremost news television company in Indonesia. Metro TV has been operating in Indonesia since 1999 and operates as a part of Media Group, one of the leading media holding companies in Indonesia and headed by Surya Paloh. The Company headquartered in Jakarta and supported by more than 1,200 dedicated people, mostly in the newsroom and production division. The Company also supported by more than 53 transmission units in all over Indonesia. PT Media Televisi Indonesia is the segmented broadcasting television station with news sector as its main subjects. Metro TV also as a pioneer in new perspectives and unique one-of-a-kind programs while improving the way information is presented. Metro TV is the first station in Indonesia to broadcast news in Mandarin with Metro Xin Wen program.
To support the bussiness expansion and its organic growth, currently PT Media Televisi Indonesia is looking the best Indonesian young people who interested in broadcasting industry to join as following Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2013 PT Media Televisi Indonesia (Metro TV) position below :
PRODUCTION DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (PDP)
* Bachelor degree from Communication, Broadcasting, TV Production with GPA min 3.00
* TOEFL score min 450
* Max age 25 years old
* Have strong interest and ability in Scriptwriting, Directing, Production, Videography, Art Directing, Sound Design. Editing (should mention in the CV as Interest & ability)
* Good team player, achievement orientation
* Energetic and willing to work in flexible long hours
* Good interpersonal and communication skill
* Willing to follow a working bound (ikatan dinas)
If you meet our Lowongan Kerja Terbaru PT Media Televisi Indonesia (Metro TV) requirements above, please submit your CV by email to :
[email protected] (Subject : PDP).
our application will be kept as strictly confidential.
Please ensure your interest and ability above included in your CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview.